Terms & Conditions
- All sessions are made up of 6 hour and half hours, included in that time are two breaks, 10-minute tea break in the morning and lunch break of 20 minutes.
I arrive at your home on the day of the session at 10 am and finish at 4:30 pm
- All Sessions must be completed within 4 weeks of the booking date.
- The cost of my fees is valid for 3 months only from the time given.
- Any deposits paid are non-refundable and can be gifted to a person of your choice
- Notice of 72 hours must be given in relation to a cancellation, and in the event of a no show when I arrive a fee of E150 is applied
- All sessions must be paid in full prior to the session(s) and my arrival. Payments can be taken over the phone or Bank Transfer.
- No refunds are permitted, you may gift the session value to someone within Cork County.
- Included in my fees I take away all your unwanted (black bags & bric or brac to the local charity shop) at the end of the day’s session & any electrical items for the recycling centre.
Secondly regards items that you would like to sell on line/social media I can only guide and advise suitable pages.
Please note that the amount of physical decluttering and organising work we get done depends on your ability to make decisions on the day, house/room size and layout, level of clutter, the types of items you are decluttering ( for example detailed paperwork tends to take much longer than bulkier items)